By Zaks J.
Read Online or Download 6-Valent analogues of Eberhards theorem PDF
Similar nonfiction_1 books
The i Newspaper: Britain’s First and in basic terms Concise caliber Newspaper.
i is nationwide Newspaper of the yr. a brand new type of newspaper, aiming to supply readers with an wonderful and concise day-by-day briefing.
i is the newspaper for this day - a necessary day-by-day briefing from The autonomous. Designed for 21st-century existence, i edits the area for readers, and includes:
- Now with interactive Puzzles: take on your favorite crosswords, sudokus and codewords at once within the app
- the scoop Matrix: the entire tales you want to be aware of, at a brief glance
- IQ: Be within the be aware of with the entire newest in arts, song and fashion
- get pleasure from weekend supplementations from The self reliant and the night average, together with vacationer, Radar and ES Mag
- Weather-i: Today’s climate plus your five-day outlook
- Legends and Lore of the Mississippi Golden Gulf Coast
- The Shabby Chic Home
- New Scientist (January 22, 2005)
- Самолет PIPER TRI-PACER PA-22-160, PA-22-150. Owners' handbook for Operation and Vfintenance. 1960-1972
- Photoshop Fix (May 2004)
Additional info for 6-Valent analogues of Eberhards theorem
Ring strain, as expected, made TNAZ thermally unstable 21 compared to HMX. 4) was observed as well as a sensitivity to ammonia; these may result from the C-NO2 cleavage pathway in which hydrogen transfer to the nitro group may assist in bond breakage . - - N --NO2 O2N / 0 2N '1 NO2 ~-NO2 path 2 .! NO2 NO2 "T" 1 t B further reaction N --NO O2N N --NO 2 / NO2 I N --NO2 further reaction NO2 - - N --NO NO2 Figure 12 Proposed TNAZ Decomposition Routes The potential of using 5-nitro-2,4-dihydro-3H-1,2,4-triazol-3-one (NTO) as an insensitive high explosive was examined in the late 1980's [88-97].
The ring fragments were primarily [CxHyNz]+, in contrast to RDX and HMX which gave predominately oxygen-containing ions. Doyle attributed this to a number of structural differences between the cyclic nitramines and the caged nitramine--notably the C-C bond found in CL-20 and not the cyclic nitramines . Brill also noted the difference in decomposition of the two cyclic nitramines and CL-20. Autocatalysis did not appear to play a major role. In the first 50% of decomposition, the predominate reaction was N-NO2 homolysis.
A second such accident a few months later (Brest, France) caused international limitations to be placed on the carbon-content of AN. A decade later, AN became the principle ingredient in most commercial explosive formulations, replacing the more hazardous dynamite almost entirely [ 11,117]. S. at the rate of over 5 bilfion pounds a year. There have been various attempts to use AN in military formulations. They have been unsuccessful because of the inability to control phase changes with accompanying density changes and because the relatively slow energy release of AN make it unsuitable for applications requiting metal penetration/fragmentation.
6-Valent analogues of Eberhards theorem by Zaks J.