Read Online or Download APPLE SERVICE MANUALS iMAC Slotload CD PDF
Best nonfiction_1 books
The i Newspaper: Britain’s First and purely Concise caliber Newspaper.
i is nationwide Newspaper of the 12 months. a brand new type of newspaper, aiming to supply readers with an interesting and concise day-by-day briefing.
i is the newspaper for this day - a necessary day-by-day briefing from The self sustaining. Designed for 21st-century existence, i edits the area for readers, and includes:
- Now with interactive Puzzles: take on your favorite crosswords, sudokus and codewords without delay within the app
- the inside track Matrix: all of the tales you must be aware of, at a brief glance
- IQ: Be within the be aware of with the entire newest in arts, tune and fashion
- take pleasure in weekend supplementations from The self sustaining and the night normal, together with tourist, Radar and ES Mag
- Weather-i: Today’s climate plus your five-day outlook
- Canonical Gibbs Measures: Some Extensions of de Flnettl's Representation Theorem for Interacting Particle Systems
- How to Be an Alien (Penguin Readers: Level 3)
- Scientific American. Mind (Special Edition)
- MPLS : next steps
- In Step (Guitar Recorded Versions)
- A Method of Obtaining Normal Representations for a Projective Connection
Extra info for APPLE SERVICE MANUALS iMAC Slotload CD
Yes: Test the unit with MacTest Pro and return the computer to the customer. No: Plug in the AC power cord and reset the PMU chip again. Do you have power to the system now? Yes: The battery is likely bad, check the battery. No: Go to the next step. Bad video cable connection. - Verify that the CRT video board cables, the RGB cable, and P701 (the deflection yoke cable on the power/ analog board) are securely attached. If the problem persists go on to the next step. Bent CRT neck pins. - Remove the CRT video board.
1. Disconnect the power cord and check the battery in the battery holder (BT1). 7 volts. If the battery is bad, replace the battery, wait ten seconds, and then reset the PMU (refer to the next step). If the battery is good, go to the next step. 2. Press the PMU reset switch (S1) once on the logic board and then proceed to step 3. Do NOT press the PMU reset switch a second time because it could crash the PMU chip. 3. WAIT ten seconds before connecting the power cord and powering the computer on.
Check that the pins on the CRT neck are not bent. Carefully reseat the CRT video board and power on the computer. Do you have video now? Yes: Run MacTest Pro and return the computer to the customer. No: Go on to the next step. Troubleshooting Symptom/Cure Tables:Startup Problems Before the Finder Appears Normal startup boot chime, the LED is on, and the hard drive starts up. The display, however, is solid gray. Possible Cause Possible Fix Bad power/analog/video board - Check for trickle power on the logic board (Refer to “Testing J9 for +5 V Trickle Power on the Logic Board” mentioned earlier in this chapter).
APPLE SERVICE MANUALS iMAC Slotload CD