Read or Download CSLA dot NET Version.2.1 Handbook. VB Edition PDF
Similar nonfiction_1 books
The i Newspaper: Britain’s First and merely Concise caliber Newspaper.
i is nationwide Newspaper of the 12 months. a brand new type of newspaper, aiming to supply readers with an interesting and concise day-by-day briefing.
i is the newspaper for this present day - a necessary day-by-day briefing from The self reliant. Designed for 21st-century existence, i edits the realm for readers, and includes:
- Now with interactive Puzzles: take on your favorite crosswords, sudokus and codewords without delay within the app
- the scoop Matrix: all of the tales you must comprehend, at a short glance
- IQ: Be within the understand with the entire newest in arts, song and fashion
- get pleasure from weekend supplementations from The self sufficient and the night usual, together with traveler, Radar and ES Mag
- Weather-i: Today’s climate plus your five-day outlook
- The Effective Temperature of 16 Stars as Estimated from the Energy Distribution in the Complete Spectrum
- The meaning of Europe: variety and contention within and among nations
- Birds of the Sierra Nevada: Their Natural History, Status, and Distribution
- Sodium Sulfate: Handbook of Deposits, Processing, & Use
Extra info for CSLA dot NET Version.2.1 Handbook. VB Edition
The ValidationRules class is a Protected member of BusinessBase, and so the can only be called from code within your business objects themselves. If you want to expose this information publicly, to the UI for example, you’ll need to implement your own Public method for that purpose. arg1=value&arg2=value Page 53 Table 7 lists the parts of the structure. URI Part Scheme Example rule:// Description Prefix indicating this is a business rule. Host methodName The name of the rule method. LocalPath propertyName The name of the business object property associated with the rule.
For now it is enough to know that the rules in the list are invoked. Then the list of dependant property names is retrieved from the RulesList object. Notice that the parameter value False is passed to GetDependancyList() , so no objects are created. If they don’t exist, Nothing will be returned. Each loop is then used to go through the list of dependant property names, calling a Private overload of CheckRules() to execute each property’s rules. On the surface it seems that you could just do a recursive call to CheckRules(String), but it is important to remember that properties can be dependant on each other.
So if your objects need to have different sets of roles, on an object-by-object basis, that is possible. 1 also adds a new interface, IAuthorizeReadWrite, to standardize how authorization is exposed to the UI developer. This interface provides a clear mechanism by which the UI can ask a business object whether the current user is authorized to read or write each property on the object. For most objects you’ll typically use the new per-type authorization support, because it requires less memory and increases performance.
CSLA dot NET Version.2.1 Handbook. VB Edition by Lhotka